Advance Western Downs is a strategic partnership between the Western Downs Regional Council, local Chambers of Commerce and key business leaders across the region.
Advance Western Downs supports economic development, business growth and investment attraction throughout the region.
The group meets in one of the towns across the Western Downs region every six weeks. Meetings generally include a relevant Guest Speaker, celebration of local milestones and social networking.
Advance Western Downs supports key events through the region, including:
- The Year Ahead Series (February)
- Local Content Expo (May)
- Western Downs Executive Roundtable (July)
- Small Business Week (September)
For more information about Advance Western Downs, please contact Council’s Economic Development Section on (07) 4679 4007.
What we do
- Weekly News Monitor that reflects local content and provides regional information to subscribers
- Publish regional economic statistics
- Provides information regarding major projects in the region
- Business Profile opportunities for businesses and directory listing
- Sponsor events
- Host events
- Understanding regional trends and business growth opportunities
- Raising your business profile in the region
- Links to regional supply chain
- Support or facilitate your interaction with council
- Planning / Development applications
- Councillors and executive